Executive rooms are mostly preferred by tourists, business guest, double sharing, residential conference and senior citizens/PAH. The second lower category room with an attached bath. The occupancy of these rooms is higher over both online and offline bookings. These rooms are inclusive of facilities such as TV/ WIFI, tea/coffee maker, King Size bed/ Twin beds, reading table with a chair, cubicle & non-cubicle bath, 2 sofa chair with a teapot, minibar on chargeable basis and hairdryer on request.
|Hi-speed wifi||Airport pickup||24-hour front desk|
|Swimming pool||Chauffeur service||Ensuite bathroom|
|King size bed||Room service||Luggage storage|
|Coffee machine||Minibar||Room safe|
A spacious river facing room on the ground floor with twin beds and attached bath suitable for 1/2/3 occupants and extra bed is allowed on a chargeable basis.
- Visitable area: 7′ X 6′ total area 42square feet
- Bed Room: 15’9” X 13’9” total area 216.5 square feet
- Dressing Room: 8’9” X 5’3” total area 46 square feet
- Toilet: 8’4” X 5’10” total area 48.5 square feet
- Room for single 4800INR
- Room for double 5300INR
Is the tariff inclusive of G.S.T.
No, tariff is not inclusive of G.S.T.
Is it same charge for children
Children below 12 years are allowed at no extra charge and without extra bed.
- Complimentary Boat Ride every morning (subject to conditions).
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Captain’s Table Restaurant.
- Usage of Water Park and Health Club is complimentary to room guest only per room and is as per scheduled times and holidays.
Can we get an extra bed?
Yes, extra bed is of 750INR plus G.S.T.
Is outside food allowed?
No, outside/online food is not allowed and security person has right to stop.